myHeader

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I had the strangest dream today...

I had the strangest dream today. I dreamed that I had re-enlisted for some reason. Discipline in our platoon was extremely lax during training. Our drill sergeant was a drunken Russian who kept saying we don’t have to train because we’re Odin’s chosen. We laughed at this stupidity but didn’t object because it left us time to read, play D&D, steal from the warehouse and generally goof around. Then, one guy slipped and spilled orange juice on a big screen at a shekem store and the TV buzzed and turned down. After a few second the image of Odin, looking inked on ancient parchment, appeared on it and urged us to honor him for we are indeed his chosen. Then Thor appeared and confirmed this and added that he will be watching over us as well. After this brief message, the TV fell down and shattered on the floor. We were all shocked and couldn’t decided if it was a freak occurrence, the smartest trick ever played, or if Odin really talked to us. The entire base was a-roar, officers were speechless and the Rabbi of the base was frothing at the mouth with anger.

I should really get a new night cap...

1 comment:

  1. I hope I don't dream about the army any time soon... but if I do, it might as well be starring the all-father.

    ReplyDelete