Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Generation of RATS!

As some of you may know, I've been working slowly but passionately on an RPG about rats who rediscover their long lost culture and go on an epic furry Jihad against mankind. This game was very well received by kids in previous years, and I hope you will like it to.

HOWEVER, this is not a children's game. It's a savage satire of everything bad about humanity - fascism, fanaticism, terrorism, sexism, genocide, vicious capitalism - these are some of the subjects "celebrated" by this game. So, while 90% of the game makes great fun for kids, the remaining 10%, which I will occasionally mention in this blog, are not to be played with kids.

Game not tested on animals. Game tested on people.
Art by Stav


  1. I am really looking forward to this. You going to fund this via Indie GoGo or do you already have funding lined up?

  2. Really glad you're enjoying this! I'm going to fund it via GoGo probably, but I don't want to open a page before I can offer people concrete deadlines, which I can't at the moment.

    In any case, stay tuned - more ratty goodness coming your way soon! :)