I'll be presenting these adventures in very general lines and without concrete mechanics. Hopefully, due to these little games' small scope, you won't have troubles completing them on your own. Anyhow, here's what to expect in the following months:
- A near future investigation of a series of ghastly death on Titan.
- A Gothic tale about a mysterious malaise afflicting three young ladies.
- A biblical quest in the service of the Bible's coolest lady -- the Judge Deborah.
- An encounter with a powerful guard golem following poorly worded orders.
- A romantic adventure involving jinns and magic in a vast Arab bazaar.
- A bloody escape from a hospital ran by a sect of murdering psychopaths.
- A problem book causing all sorts of supernatural problems to an isolated desert tribe.
|Werebook by the magnificent Hugo Solis!|
Also, if you didn't yet give it a look. We published a beta adventure for our RATS! game. It's got gorgeous art from Stav & Yan, awesome maps from Aviv and a whole lot of ratty goodness. Theoretically speaking, it could have a happy ending, but I wouldn't be counting on it...
That's it for now.
Stay awesome, my friends.