myHeader

Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Silent Warrior

It's been a while since I posted to DNDkids. This is partly because I hadn't actually got to play much this month what with all the holidays, and partly because G+ is slowly becoming my main outlet for short ideas and I hadn't had many long ideas this month. Also, promoting IST has been taking a great deal of my internet time. There is a big announcement coming on this front soon, but let us not ruin it by invoking the evil eye. Suffice is to say, it's gonna be awesome. And yes, I am that superstitious. I have an obreg spirit guarding my room for god's sake!

However, because I am that superstitious. I don't want to make the blog feel all lonely and unwanted. You know how blogs are, or to be more precise, how their spirits are. You don't want to mess with these guys, oh no! So, since I don't have anything constructive to say, I'll just post pictures drawn by weekend players, who are usually bearded and totally old school.

This is a picture of me DMing, drawn by my fellow silent warrior, Yan, with whom I'm playing Fading Suns (presently on hiatus because I'm a lazy ass).



This is a picture of a group in which I play a heavily armored cleric who drinks and fights like an Irishman. Art by the most old school gamer EVER, who asked to remain nameless. Sort of.



This is just a couple of general impression by Stav from a 4th edition game I ran for several friends who are also terribly old school, but wanted to taste the new game Stav is not a regular gamer, but shows a remarkable degree of tolerance to our strange kind.



And another one from the same artist. Guess what's the story of each NPC...


And there are so many awesome drawings by other gamers I didn't scan yet...

I guess today's main point is: invite artists to your games. Whether they want to or not, they will draw and leave awesome doodles on the table

No comments:

Post a Comment